MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 288, 20192019 5th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Yiping Zhang. Research on Aircraft Low Voltage DC Power System. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Ming. Aircraft power system[M], (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Tao Cao, Shanyong Wu, Junhua Fang. Reliability Analysis of Aircraft Power System Based on Fault Tree. The 9th Yangtze River Delta Science and Technology Forum − Proceedings of Aerospace Science and Technology Innovation and Yangtze River Delta Economic Transformation Development Sub-forum. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Haitao Bo, Zhenxing Bai. Fault diagnosis of aircraft power system based on fault tree and neural network. Modern Electronic Technology, vol.28, no.10, p.65–67, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojing Guo, Yunlin Lin. Research on Aircraft TCAS Fault Diagnosis Based on Fault Tree and Neural Network[C]. China Academic Conference on Control and Decision Making. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Hengcheng Xu, Pu Chen. Logical Analysis of Aircraft Power System Fault Diagnosis Using Computer Technology. Foreign electronic measurement technology. vol. 22, no.3, p.15–17, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Zongxiang Lu, Yongji Guo. Reliability evaluation of electrical main wiring of hydropower station[J]. Power System Automation. vol. 18, p. 16-19, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Hongjiang Li, Zongxiang Lu, Miao Wang. Comparative analysis of ship network topology based on reliability model[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, vol 21, no 11, p. 16–19, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Chiquet, Julien, Mohamed Eid, and Nikolaos Limnios. “Modelling and estimating the reliability of stochastic dynamical systems with Markovian switching.” Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol 93, no.12, p. 1801–1808, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jirutitijaroen, Panida, and Chanan Singh. "Comparison of simulation methods for power system reliability indexes and their distributions." IEEE Transactions on Power Systems vol.23, no.2, p. 486–493, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongzhe Dai, WeiWang. Quasi-Monte Carlo method for structural reliability analysis. Journal of Aviation. vol.30, no. 4, p.666–671, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- WeiWang, MingShun Song, Yihua Chen. Monte Carlo method for the evaluation of uncertainty in measurement of complex models. Journal of Instrumentation. vol. 29, no 7, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ni Chen, Qian Sha, Yi Tang. Wind power combination forecasting method based on cross entropy theory. Proceedings of the CSEE. vol. 32, no. 2, p.29–34. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ran Li, Huilan Liu, Yunlu. Combined prediction method of distribution transformer life based on cross entropy theory. Power system protection and control. no. 4, p. 97–103, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yonghong Li, Yunqin Wu, Liang Ao. Reliability Evaluation Technology Based on Cross Entropy. Aviation Standardization & Quality. no. 2, p. 37–30, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Pengcheng Xu, Qi Chen, Wenxia Liu. Reliability assessment of wind power grids with cross entropy and dynamic fault set. Automation of Electric Power Systems. no. 13, p. 28–34, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shaowei Wang, Pingping Luo. Reliability Evaluation of Power Generation System Based on Hybrid Model and Cross Entropy Importance Sampling. Electric Measurement & Instrumentation. vol.54, no.3, p.35–41, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Zhao, Hongshuang Li. Global Reliability Sensitivity Analysis Based on Cross Entropy and Space Segmentation. Journal of Aviation. nol.39, no.2, p.179–189, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lianghong Wu, Yaonan Wang, Xiaofang Yuan. Adaptive quadratic mutation differential evolution algorithm. Control and decision. Vol.21, no.8, p.898–902, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Shuben Zhao, Fusheng Zhang, Jiyou Zhong. Application of Adaptive Differential Evolution Algorithm in Reactive Power Optimization of Power System. Power grid technology. vol.34, no.6, p.169–174, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ying Huang, Yang Li, Ciwei Gao. Multi-objective power grid planning based on non-dominated sorting differential evolution algorithm. Power System Technology. no, 3. p. 85–89, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Na Yu, Xiaotong Li, Tao Meng. Reliability Assessment of Active Power Distribution System Based on Dual Sampling Monte Carlo Method. Power capacitor and reactive power compensation. vol, 38. no, 4. P177–182, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yanhua Wei, Bingcan Wang, Yongzhong Xing. Monte Carlo integration method and its improvement. Statistics and Decision. no. 12, p. 10–15, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jianhau Wang. Reliability Analysis of Initial Support of Highway Tunnel Based on Monte Carlo Method. Road tunnel. no. 12, p. 14–17, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.