MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Maintenance, Operation, and Industrial Application|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- V. Shamardina, M. Anishchenko, S. Lemeshko, R. Kanunnikov, Functional efficiency enhancement of diesel-electric locomotive traction system. (Modern Electrical and Energy Systems (MEES), IEEE, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mikhailov, S. Semenov, V. Tkachenko, S. Sapronova, Reduction of Kinematic Resistance To. EDP Sciences. 235 (2018). (doi : 10.1051/matecconf/201823500033). [Google Scholar]
- M. Spiryagin, P. Wolfs, F. Szanto, C.Cole, Simplified and advanced modelling of traction control systems of heavy-haul locomotives. Vehicle System Dynamics. 53 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ishrat, G. Ledwich, M. Vilathgamuwa, P. Borghesani, Wheel slip control based on traction force estimaton of electric locomotives. Power Engineering Conference (AUPEC), Australasian Universities (1-6). IEEE (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hill, Electric railway traction. I. Electric traction and DC traction motor drives. Power Engineering Journal, 8 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nategl, D. Lindberg, O. Aglen, R. Brammer, A. Boglietti, Review and Trends in Traction Motor Design: Electromagnetic and Cooling System Layouts. XIII International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM). IEEE (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. Gorobchenko, O. Fomin, V. Fomin, V. Kovalenko, Study of the influence of electric transmission parameters on the efficiency of freight rolling stock of direct current. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 91 (2018). doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2018.121713 [Google Scholar]
- O. Gorobchenko, Method of calculating currents in the power circuit of an electric locomotive. Collection of scientific papers of the Donetsk Institute of Railway Transport. 5 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O. Gorobchenko, U. Krivosheia, V. Gatchenko, Development of complex mathematical model of electric locomotive electric locomotive using software package Matlab. Collection of scientific papers of the Donetsk Institute of Railway Transport. 13 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Steimel, Electric traction-motive power and energy supply: Basics and practical experience. Oldenbourg Industrieverlag (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Gnedenko, Theory of probability. Routledge (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.