MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibration and Noise|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J.A. Stamm, Machinery diagnostics via mechanical vibration analysis using spectral Analysis techniques (1988) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Wang, P.D. McFadden, Application of wavelets to gearbox vibration signals for fault detection, Journal of sound and vibration (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Novotný, O. Maršálek, P. Raffai, J. Dlugoš, J. Knotek, Mixed Lubrication Solution with Consideration of Elastic Deformations and Real Surface Roughness Structures, Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Furch, T.T. Nguyen, Simulation of Failure in Gearbox Using MSC. Adams (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Lyon, Machinery noise and diagnostics (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Smith, Gear noise and vibration (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Norton, D. G. Karczub, Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration Analysis for Engineers (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kong, J. M. Meagher, C. Xu, X. Wu, Y. Wu, Nonlinear Contact Analysis of Gear Teeth for Malfunction Diagnostics (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.