MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- www.geokniga.org A.O. Bobrovsky, Uranium mining by the method of borehole leaching (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.imwa.info/docs/IMWA2016_Krause Hydrological Characterization and Optimization of In-Situ Recovery Julia Krause, Jana Nicolai, Horst Märten [Google Scholar]
- Hermod Brekke. Pumper & Turbiner. Vannkraftlaboratoriet NTNU, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.dissercat.com/ V.O. Lomakin Development of an integrated method for calculating flow parts of centrifugal pumps with optimization of parameters (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Majan Gantar, Dr. Dussn Florjancic, Dr. Brane Sirok, "Hydraulic Axial Thrust in Multistage Pumps-Origins and Solutions", Proceedings of ASME FEDSM'01, pag. 1-8.I.Ya,(2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Berezin, O.F. Chernyavsky. Fatigue destruction of metals and calculations for strength and service life at variable strain. Tutorial. SUSU, Chelyabinsk p. 47,(2002) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Agostinelli, D. Nobles, C.R. Mockridge: An Experimental Investigation of Radial Thrust in Centrifugal Pumps, ASME J. Eng. Power, 80, pp. 120-126, (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.baltech.ru The basics of rotor balancing. Electronic textbook (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- MSC. FATIGUE Software Package Quick Start Guide. Translation by Ph.D. B.B. Bunin. VNIKTI Kolomna, (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vakhromeev determination of cyclic durability of materials and designs of vehicles, Methodical instructions MOSCOW, Moscow Administrative Road Inspectorate (2015)(in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.