MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- A. Bassi, M. Milani, L. Montorsi, S. Terzi (2016). Dynamic analysis of the lubrication in a wet clutch of a hydromechanical variable transmission. SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles, 9(2016-01-8099), 280-290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, P. Attibele, Y. Dong (2003). CFD simulation of the flows within disengaged wet clutches of an automatic transmission (No. 2003-01-0320). SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sfarni, E. Bellenger, J. Fortin, M. Malley (2011). Numerical and experimental study of automotive riveted clutch discs with contact pressure analysis for the prediction of facing wear. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 47(2), 129-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Razzaque, T. Kato (1999). Effects of groove orientation on hydrodynamic behavior of wet clutch coolant films. Journal of tribology, 121(1), 56-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, R. C. Lam, T. Fujii (1998). Prediction of torque response during the engagement of wet friction clutch. SAE transactions, 1625-1635. [Google Scholar]
- M. Barr, K. Srinivasan (2015). Estimation of wet clutch friction parameters in automotive transmissions (No. 2015-01-1146). SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Aphale, J. Cho, W. W. Schultz, S. L. Ceccio, T. Yoshioka, H. Hiraki (2006). Modeling and parametric study of torque in open clutch plates. Journal of tribology, 128(2), 422-430. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Iqbal, F. Al-Bender, B. Pluymers, W. Desmet, (2013). Mathematical model and experimental evaluation of drag torque in disengaged wet clutches. ISRN Tribology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, E. A. Liu, J. Hill, Q. Zou (2007). An improved hydrodynamic model for open wet transmission clutches. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 129(3), 333-337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, J. Wei, M. Qiu (2012). Laminar flow in the gap between two rotating parallel frictional plates in hydro-viscous drive. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 25(1), 144-152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.