MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 287, 20196th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2019”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- A. Mihailidis, I. Panagiotidis, E. Bouras, E. Atha-nasopoulos: Finite element method based analysis of planetary gear systems considering backlash and manufacturing errors. International Conference on Gears 2015, 5-7 October, Munich, Germany, VDI Berichte 2255, 2015, pp. 79-88. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mihailidis, G. Korbetis, N. Drivakos, I. Ne-rantzis, Finite element method based analysis of planetary gear systems considering backlash and 3manufacturing deviations, Power Transmission En-gineering, June 2018, 48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Jeong-Gil Kim, Young-Jun Park, Geun-Ho Lee, Jae-Hoon Kim: An experimental study on the effect of carrier pinhole position errors on planet gear load sharing. International Journal of Precision Engi-neering and Manufacturing, (2016), Vol 17, No 10, pp. 1305-1312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeong-Gil Kim, Young-Jun Park, Geun-Ho Lee, Sang-Dae Lee, Joo-Young Oh: Experimental study on the carrier pinhole position error affecting dy-namic load sharing of planetary gearboxes. Interna-tional Journal of Precision Engineering and Manu-facturing, (2018), Vol 19, No 6, pp. 881-887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeong-Gil Kim, Young-Jun Park, Sang-Dae Lee, Joo-young Oh, Jae-Hoon Kim, Geun-Hoo Lee: In-fluence of the carrier pinhole position errors on the load sharing of a planetary gear train. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, (2018), Vol 19, No 4, pp. 537-543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh A. Application of a System Level Model to Study the Planetary Load Sharing Behavior. ASME. J. Mech. Des. 2004;127(3):469-476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nejad, A. R., Xing, Y., Guo, Y., Keller, J., Gao, Z., and Moan, T. (2015) Effects of floating sun gear in a wind turbine's planetary gearbox with geometrical imperfections. Wind Energy, 18: 2105-2120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BETA CAE Systems S.A. ANSA version 19.1.0 User's Guide, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- BETA CAE Systems S.A. META version 19.1.0 User's Guide, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.