MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heat Transfers, Mass Transfers, Renewable Energies and Environment|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- D. Braun and A. Libchaber, “Trapping of DNA by Thermophoretic Depletion and Convection,” Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 89, no. 18, p. 188103, Oct. 2002. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ghorayeb and A. Firoozabadi, “Interpretation of the Unusual Fluid Distribution in the Yufutsu Gas-Condensate Field,” SPE Journal, Reservoir Eng. Res. Inst.; Toshiyuki Anraku, Japan Pet. Explor. Co, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 114–123, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Platten, M. M. Bou-Ali, and J. F. Dutrieux, “Enhanced Molecular Separation in Inclined Thermogravitational Columns,” J. Phys. Chem. B, vol. 107, no. 42, pp. 11763–11767, Oct. 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Bou-Ali et al., “Benchmark values for the Soret, thermodiffusion and molecular diffusion coefficients of the ternary mixture tetralin+isobutylbenzene+n-dodecane with 0.8-0.1-0.1 mass fraction,” Eur. Phys. J. E, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 4–9, 2015. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mialdun, I. Ryzhkov, O. Khlybov, T. Lyubimova, and V. Shevtsova, “Measurement of Soret coefficients in a ternary mixture of toluene–methanol–cyclohexane in convection-free environment,” J. Chem. Phys., vol. 148, no. 4, p. 044506, Jan. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lapeira et al., “Transport properties of the binary mixtures of the three organic liquids toluene, methanol, and cyclohexane,” J. Chem. Phys., vol. 146, no. 9, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lapeira, M. M. Bou-Ali, J. A. Madariaga, and C. Santamaría, “Thermodiffusion Coefficients of Water/Ethanol Mixtures for Low Water Mass Fractions,” Microgravity Sci. Technol., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 553–557, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Triller et al., “Thermodiffusion in Ternary Mixtures of Water/Ethanol/Triethylene Glycol: First Report on the DCMIX3-Experiments Performed on the International Space Station,” Microgravity Sci. Technol., vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 295–308, May 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Platten et al., “Benchmark values for the Soret, thermal diffusion and diffusion coefficients of three binary organic liquid mixtures,” Philos. Mag., vol. 83, no. 17–18, pp. 1965–1971, Jan. 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. A. S. M. Mounir and J. K. Platten, “Metrology of the thermodiffusion coefficients in a ternary system,” J. Non-Equilibrium Thermodyn., vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 385–399, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mialdun, J.-C. Legros, V. Yasnou, V. Sechenyh, and V. Shevtsova, “Contribution to the benchmark for ternary mixtures: Measurement of the Soret, diffusion and thermodiffusion coefficients in the ternary mixture THN/IBB/nC12 with 0.8/0.1/0.1 mass fractions in ground and orbital laboratories,” Eur. Phys. J. E, vol. 38, no. 4, p. 27, Apr. 2015. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Königer, H. Wunderlich, and W. Köhler, “Measurement of diffusion and thermal diffusion in ternary fluid mixtures using a two-color optical beam deflection technique,” J. Chem. Phys., vol. 132, no. 17, p. 174506, May 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mialdun, C. Minetti, Y. Gaponenko, V. Shevtsova, and F. Dubois, “Analysis of the Thermal Performance of SODI Instrument for DCMIX Configuration,” Microgravity Sci. Technol., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 83–94, Feb. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.