MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics, Rheology, Modeling, Instabilities and Transition|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- S. Ahmed, G. Ramm, and G. Faltin. Some salient features of the time-averaged ground vehicle wake. In SAE Technical Paper, page 840300. SAE International, 1984. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bideaux, P. Bobillier, E. Fournier, P. Gilliéron, M. El Hajem, J. Y. Champagne, P. Gilotte, and A. Kourta. Drag reduction by pulsed jets on strongly unstructured wake: towards the square back control. Int. J. Aerodyn., 1(3-4):282–298, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grandemange, O. Cadot, and M. Gohlke. Reflectional symmetry breaking of the separated flow over three-dimensional bluﬀ bodies. Phys. Rev. E, 86(3):035302, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grandemange, M. Gohlke, V. Parezanović, and O. Cadot. On experimental sensitivity analysis of the turbulent wake from an axisymmetric blunt trailing edge. Phys. Fluids, 24(3): 035106, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Guilmineau. Computational study of flow around a simplified car body. J. Wind Eng. Aerodyn., 96(6):1207–1217, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Krajnović and L. Davidson. Flow around a simplified car, part 2: Understanding the flow. J. Fluids Eng, 127(5):919–928, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Mcnally, F. S. Alvi, N. Mazellier, and A. Kourta. Active flow control on an Ahmed body -An experimental study. In 53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting. Kissimmee, Florida. AIAA Sci Tech Forum, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rouméas, P. Gilliéron, and A. Kourta. Analysis and control of the near-wake flow over a square-back geometry. Comput. Fluids, 38(1):60–70, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Spohn and P. Gilliéron. Flow separations generated by a simplified geometry of an automotive vehicle. In IUTAM Symposium: unsteady separated flows, pages 8–12, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- F. Stella, N. Mazellier, P. Joseph, and A. Kourta. Mass entrainment-based model for separating flows. Phys. Rev. Fluids, 3:114702, Nov 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Stella, N. Mazellier, and A. Kourta. Scaling of separated shear layers: an investigation of mass entrainment. J. Fluid Mech., 826:851–887, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Volpe, P. Devinant, and A. Kourta. Experimental characterization of the unsteady natural wake of the full-scale square back Ahmed body: flow bistability and spectral analysis. Exp. Fluids, 56(5), 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.