MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics, Rheology, Modeling, Instabilities and Transition|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J.R. Lin, C.R. Hung, C.H. Hsu, and C. Lai, Dynamic Stiffness And Damping Characteristics Of One-Dimensional Magneto-Hydrodynamic Inclined-Plane Slider Bearings, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, 223 (2009) pp. 211–219. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, and R.F. Lu, Dynamic Characteristics For Magneto-Hydrodynamic Wide Slider Bearings With An Exponential Film Profile, Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 18 (2010) pp. 268–276. [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, MHD Steady And Dynamic Characteristics Of Wide Tapered-Land Slider Bearings, Tribology International, 43, pp. (2010) 2378–2383. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lin, Dynamic Characteristics For Wide Magneto-Hydrodynamic Slider Bearings With A Power-Law Film Profile, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 36 (2012) pp. 4521–4528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R Lin, R.F. Lu, T.C. Hung, and L.J Liang, Effects Of Magnetic Fields On The Dynamic Characteristics Of Wide Parallel Step Slider Bearings With Electrically Conducting Fluids, Lubrication Science, 24 (2012) pp. 238–250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nabhani, M. El Khlifi. Inertial MHD couple stress effects on infinitely wide slider bearings. Tribology Transactions, 58 (2015) pp. 374–383. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Stokes, Couples Stresses In Fluids, Phys Fluids, 9 (1966) pp. 1709–1715. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.