MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Porous Media and Granular Media|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J. Lai, L. Ren, Estimation of effective hydraulic parameters in heterogeneous soils at field scale, Geoderma. 264:28–41(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Qanza, A. Maslouhi, S. Abboudi, Experience of inverse modeling for estimating hydraulic parameters of unsaturated soils, Russ Meteorol Hydrol. 41:779–788(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Lyness, C.B. Moler, Numerical differentiation of analytic functions, SIAM J Numer Anal. 4:202–210(1967). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cui, K. Yang, XL. Xu, SD. Wang, XW. Gao, A modified Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm for simultaneous estimation of multi-parameters of boundary heat flux by solving transient nonlinear inverse heat conduction problems, Int J Heat Mass Transfer 97:908–916(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hmimou, A. Maslouhi, K. Tamoh, L. Candela, Experimental monitoring and numerical study of pesticide (carbofuran) transfer in an agricultural soil at a field site, CR Geosc. 346:255–261(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Qanza, A. Maslouhi, M. Hachimi, A. Hmimou, Inverse estimation of the hydrodispersive properties Of unsaturated soil using complex-variable-differentiation method under field experiments conditions, Eurasian Soil Science, Vol. 51, No. 10, pp. 1229–1239(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Saâdi, A. Maslouhi, Modeling nitrogen dynamics in unsaturated soils for evaluating nitrate contamination of the Mnasra groundwater, Adv environ res. 7:803–823 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.