MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 286, 201914th Congress of Mechanics (CMM2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Solid and Composite Materials|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- S. Torquato, Morphology and effective properties of disordered heterogeneous media, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 1998, v35, i19, p2385–2406A. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.–P. Hansen and I.–R. Mc Donald, 1987, Theory of Simple Liquids, Academic Press, New York. [Google Scholar]
- M. Adda-Bedia, Solution of the Percus-Yevick equation for hard disks, The Journal of chemical physics, 2008, 128, 184-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Metropolis, A.–W. Rosenbluth, M.–N. Rosenbluth, A.–H. Teller and E. Teller, Equation of state calculations by fast computing machines, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 1953, v21, i6, p1087–1092. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirkpatrick, C.–D. Gelatt–jr and M.–P. Vecchi, Optimization by simulating annealing, Science, 1983, v220, i4598, p671–680. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bertsimas and J. Tsitsiklis, Simulating annealing, Statistical Science, 1993,v8, i1, p10–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hashin and S. Shtrikman, On some variational principles in anisotropic non–homogeneous elasticity, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 1962, v10, i4, p335–342. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S.–H.–R. Sanei, E.–J. Barsotti, D. Leonhardt and R.–S. Fertig, Characterization, synthetic generation, and statistical equivalence of composite microstructures, Journal of Composite Materials, 2017, v51, i13, p1817–1829. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Botsis, C. Beldica and D. Zhao, On strength scaling of composites with long aligned fibers, International Journal of Fracture, 1994, v68, i4, p375–384. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.–D. Rintoul and S. Torquato, Reconstruction of the structure of dispersions, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 1997,v186, i2, p467–476 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.