MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 285, 201916th Symposium of Structural Dynamics (DYNKON 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 July 2019|
- ISO 2631-2; Guide to the evaluation of human exposure to whole body vibration. Part 2 – Vibration in buildings, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10137, Bases for design of structures – Serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- PN-B-02170:2016 Evaluation of the harmfulness of building vibrations due to ground motion (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-B-02171:2017 Evaluation of vibration influence on people in buildings (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- Kozioł K. Influence of different structural solutions for dynamic response of the modernized building. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering –,Vol. 245, dings (in Polish) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kozioł K. Influence of excitations originating from moving subway onto transferring vibrations from ground to structure. E3S Web of Conferences [online]. – 2016, Vol. 10, 1st International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environment Development SEED 2016, Krakow, Poland, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kozioł K The influence of vibration propagation from trams on building vibration caused by ground shaking. Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing, [Prague – Czech Republic, 1-4 September 2015] [USB] / ed. by J. Kruis, Y. Tsompanakis, B. H. V. Topping. – Stirlingshire, UK : Civil-Comp Press, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kozioł K., „A comparison of the vibration effects caused by city transportation systems on the occupants of buildings” , CCMM Prague-Czech Republic, (Sept. 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.