MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Failures of Metal Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- P. G. Kossakowski, Balt. J. Road. Bridge. E., 8, pp. 166-173 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vukelic, J. Brnic, Int. J. Appl. Mech., 9, 11 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Kossakowski, J. Theor. App. Mech.-Pol., 52, pp, 995-1006 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Kossakowski, Pol. Marit. Res., 21, pp. 100-107 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Boyd, Brittle Fracture in Steel Structures (Elsevier, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1090-2:2009P Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures - Part 2: Technical requirements for steel structures [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1993-6:2009P Eurocode 3 - Design of steel structures - Part 6: Crane supporting structures [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.