MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Geotechnical Causes of Structural Failures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Software: GEO5 – Slope Stability/version 5.2018.34D/security key 6729/1/Pracowania Inżynieryjno-Geologiczna/Engineering-Geological Company, Copyright 2018 Fine r.o. All Rights Reserved.www.finesoftware.eu [Google Scholar]
- Design Project: M.K. Kumor, K. Szpakowski, Design of bearing capacity of Wolfsholz piles for the foundation of the company support building. (Pracownia Inżynieryjno-Geologiczna/Engineering-Geological Company, Bydgoszcz, 2000) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Design Project: Ł. Kumor, M.K. Kumor, J. Lorkowski, Geotechnical expertise determining the causes of slope destruction, technical condition and stability of the disturbed slope on the premises of the company, (Pracownia Inżynieryjno-Geologiczna/Engineering-Geological Company, Bydgoszcz, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- PN EN 1997-1:2008 Eurocode 7 Geotechnical Design, part 1: General principles [Google Scholar]
- PN EN 1997-2:2009 Eurocode 7 Geotechnical Design, part 2: Ground investigation and testing and PN EN 1997-1:2009/AC:2010; PN EN 1997-1:2009/Ap1:2010 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Minister of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy of April 25, 2012 regarding determination of geotechnical conditions for the foundation of buildings. (Journal of Laws, Warsaw, April 27, 2012, art. 463) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.