MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Geotechnical Causes of Structural Failures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Design project: Preliminary design and permit design of the administrative building (Gliwice Office of Industrial Construction Design, 1963) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Report: Ground expertise in the area of deformation of the local building located in the post-mining area (Central Mining Institute, Katowice, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotyrba, Assessment of threats from shallow mining voids for the planned overhaul of the gas pipeline based on geophysical surveys and analysis of geological and mining conditions (Central Mining Institute, 1997) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Instruction No 364/2007. Technical Requirements for Buildings and Structures Constructed in Mining Areas (Instrytut Techniki Budowlanej, Warszawa, 2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Instruction No 416/2006. Designing Buildings in Mining Areas (Instrytut Techniki Budowlanej, Warszawa, 2006) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.