MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Failures of Residental and Public Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Document: EAD 090062-00-0404: Kits for external wall claddings mechanically fixed (, European Organisation for Technical Assessment, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kopyłow, Warunki Techniczne Wykonania i Odbioru Robót Budowlanych. Część B: Roboty wykończeniowe, zeszyt 14: Elewacje wentylowane (Instytut Techniki Budowlanej, Warszawa, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- K. Schabowicz, T. Gorzelańczyk, M. Szymków, Izolacje, 7, pp. 74-84 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on technical conditions, which should correspond to the buildings and their location. Journal of Laws No. 75, item 690 as amended [Google Scholar]
- J. Austin, Grenfell Tower refurbishers over insulated building to avoid repeat job. (Express Newspapers, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Marrs, Grenfell Tower: shocking tests results revealed. (Architects‘ Journal 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Siddique, Grenfell Tower fire: police considering manslaughter charges (The Guardian 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.