MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- D.A. Deress and C.R. Zimmer, Evaluating the water resistance of fenestration products, Paper presented at The RCI’s 2009 Building Envelope Technology Symposium, San Diego, CA (2009, October 26-27). [Google Scholar]
- Centre for Window and Cladding Technology, Technical Note No. 41 – Site testing for watertightness, University of Bath, UK: CWCT (2004). [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard Guide for Evaluating Water Leakage of Building Walls, ASTM E2128, West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.Y.L. Chew, A modified on-site water chamber tester for masonry walls. Construction and Building Materials 15, 329-337 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Arce et al. A new test standard to evaluate the watertightness of window-wall interfaces, Paper presented at the 14th International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components, Ghent, Belgium (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Van den Bossche, Watertightness of building components. Principles, testing and design guidelines, Ph.D. Ghent, Belgium: University of Ghent (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Sahal and M.A. Lacasse, Proposed method for calculating water penetration test parameters of wall assemblies as applied to Istanbul, Turkey, Building and Environment 43(7),1250-1260 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements. Determination of the resistance of external wall systems to driving rain under pulsating air pressure, EN 12865, Brussels, Belgium: CEN (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Nordtest method, Windows, window-doors, external doors, facades: Pulsating air pressure test, NT BUILD 116, Espoo, Findland: Nordtest (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Nordtest method, Roofs: Watertightness under pulsating air pressure, NT BUILD 421, Espoo, Findland: Nordtest (1993). [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, Hygrothermal performance of buildings – resistance to wind-driven rain of roof coverings with discontinuously laid small elements – Test methods, FprEN 15601, Technical document final Draft, Brussels, Belgium: CEN (2009). [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, Windows and Doors – Watertightness – Test method, EN 1027, Brussels, Belgium: CEN (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lacasse et al., Towards development of a performance standard for assessing the effectiveness of window-wall interface details to manage rainwater intrusion, Journal of ASTM international 6(9),1-28 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Hoigard and R.J. Kudder, The facts about hose testing, ASTM special technical publication 1314, 207-217 (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.