MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- European Commission, “Energy Performance of Buildings Directive.” [Online]. Available: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-efficiency/energy-performance-of-buildings. [Accessed: 27-Feb-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- WTA, WTA-Guideline 6-2: Simulation wärme- und feuchtetechnischer Prozesse. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE, ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 160 - Criteria for Moisture-Control Design Analysis in Buildings. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 15026, Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements - Assessment of moisture transfer by numerical simulation. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. TenWolde, C. G. Carll, and V. Malinauskas, “Air pressures in wood frame walls,” Proc. Therm. VII, pp. 665–675, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- B. Künzel, H.M.; Zirkelbach, D.; Schafaczek, “Vapour control design of wooden structures including moisture sources due to air exfiltration,” in 9th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics, NSB 2011. Proceedings. Vol.1: Tampere, Finland, 2011, pp. 189–196. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Künzel, “Accounting for unintended moisture sources in hygrothermal,” Proc. 10th Nord. Symp., pp. 947–953, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vinha, “Hygrothermal performance of timber-framed external walls in Finnish climatic conditions: A method of determing a sufficient water vapour resistance of the internal lining of a wall assembly,” Tampare University of Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- E. Latif, M. A. Ciupala, S. Tucker, D. C. Wijeyesekera, and D. J. Newport, “Hygrothermal performance of wood-hemp insulation in timber frame wall panels with and without a vapour barrier,” Build. Environ., vol. 92, pp. 122–134, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Teder, U. Alev, A. Uus, M.-J. Miljan, and T. Kalamees, “Air leakage and hygrothermal performance of an internally insulated log house,” no. 2007, pp. 55–61, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Mundt-Petersen, “Moisture Safety in Wood Frame Walls - Blind evaluation of the hygrothermal calculation tool WUFI 5.0 using field measurements and determination of factors affecting the moisture safety,” 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Geving and S. Uvslokk, Moisture conditions in timber frame roof and wall structures - Test house measurements for verification of heat, air and moisture transfer models. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- BSi, “BS 5250 Code of practice for control of condensation in buildings,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Künzel, D. Zirkelbach, and B. Schafaczek, “Modelling the effect of air leakage in hygrothermal envelope simulation,” Build. Enclos. Sci. Technol. 3 Conf., 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.