MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- R.M.S.F. Almeida and V.P. de Freitas, Indoor environmental quality of classrooms in Southern European climate. Energy and Buildings, 2014. 81: p. 127-40. [Google Scholar]
- G. Rospi et al., Analysis of the energy performance strategies of school buildings site in the Mediterranean climate: A case study the schools of Matera city. Energy and Buildings, 2017. 152: p. 52-60. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bako-Biro et al., Ventilation rates in schools and pupils’ performance. Building and Environment, 2012. 48(1): p. 215-223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Stafford, Indoor air quality and academic performance. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2015. 70: p. 34-50. [Google Scholar]
- Inspecção Geral das Finanças, Auditoria à empresa Parque Escolar, EPE - Proc. n.º 2011/31/A3/455 - Relatório n.º 1615/2011 2011, Inspecção Geral das Finanças. [Google Scholar]
- Diário da República, Portaria n.º 353-A/2013. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Education Funding Agency, Building Bulletin 101 - Ventilation of School Buildings - Version 1.4. Regulations, Standards and Design Guidance. Department for Education and Skills. 2006: London. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Electricity prices for non-household consumers - bi-annual data (from 2007 onwards) 2018 21st Dec 2018 [cited 2019 Feb]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.