MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fault Tolerant Systems, Diagnosis and Prognosis|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- Araoz, Alberto. Consulting and engineering design in developing countries. IDRC, Ottawa, ON, CA, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Stroe, G. S. Management & Marketing 8, no. 1 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Rimmer, P. J. In Services and metropolitan development, pp. 90-130. Routledge, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Chapman, C., & Ward, S. How to manage project opportunity and risk: Why uncertainty management can be a much better approach than risk management. John Wiley & Sons, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Lehtiranta, L. Inter. Jour. of Project Manag. 32, no. 4 (2014): 640-653. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garvey, P. R. Analytical methods for risk management: A systems engineering perspective. Chapman and Hall/CRC, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Goral, J. Risk management in the conceptual design phase of building projects. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Dym, C. L., Agogino, A. M., Eris, O., Frey, D. D., & Leifer, L. J. Jour. of eng. education, 94(1),103-120, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers. http://eea.org.eg/PageDetails.aspx?ID=276. Engineering Regulations. [Online] September 15, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Desroches, A., Baudrin, D., & Dadoun, M.: L‘analyse préliminaire des risques: principes et pratiques. Hermes science publications, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Martino, R. E. A. System architecture of a consulting engineering services firm and its application to information system development. (Doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology), (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Delmotte, S., Desroches, A. L‘analyse globale des risques quantitative. 19th Congres de maitrise des risques et sureté de fonctionnement – Dijon 21-23 octobre 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Porter, M. E. The five competitive forces that shape strategy; Harvard business review, 86(1),78-93, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cooke-Davies, T. J., & Arzymanow, A. The maturity of project management in different industries: An investigation into variations between project management models. Inter. Jour. of Project Management 21, no. 6: 471-478, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.