MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fault Tolerant Systems, Diagnosis and Prognosis|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- O. Yapar, P.K. Basu, P. Volgyesi, A. Ledeczi, Strcutural health monitoring of bridges with piezoelectric AE sensors. Engineering Failure Analysis. 56 (2015) 150-169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jason, A. Torre-Casanova, L. Davenne, X. Pinelli, Cracking behavior of reinforced concrete beams: experiment and simulations on the numerical influence of the steelconcrete bond. International Journal of Fracture. 180 (2013) 243-260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A Plizzari, M.A. Deldossi, S. Massimo, Experimental study on anchored bars in R.C. elements with transverse reinforcement. Materials and Structures. 29 (1996) 534-542. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mezhoud, Y. Bouafia, M. Saad, J. Saliba, Bond-slip law and short tie behavior without main cracks. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, https://doi.org/10.1080/01694243.2018.1432235 [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Noorsuhada, An overview on fatigue damage assessment of reinforced concrete structures with the aid of acoustic emission technique. Construction and Building Materials. 112 (2016) 424-439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carpinteri A., Lacidogna G., Pugno N., Structural damage diagnosis and life-time assessment by acoustic emission monitoring. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. 74 (2007) 273-289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.