MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development: Climate Change, Air and Water Pollution, Waste Treatment|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- K. P. Andersson and F. Laerhoven, "From local strongman to facilitator: Institutional incentives for participatory municipal governance in Latin America," Comparative Political Studies, p. 1085–1111, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UN Habitat, "Global Campaign of Urban Governance," 1999. [Online]. Available: http://mirror.unhabitat.org/content.asp?typeid=19&catid=25&cid=2097. [Accessed 03 04 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, "Governance and development (English)," DC: The World Bank. http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/604951468739447676/Governance-anddevelopment, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Participatory Governance and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Participatory Governance and the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Putnam, Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, New York: Simon and Schuster, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- B. Wampler and S. L. McNulty, Does Participatory Governance Matter, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Žuvela, L. Sutlović, M. Petrić, D. Mišković and D. Vidović, Do it Together. Practices and Tendencies of Participatory Governance in Culture in the Republic of Croatia., D. Vidović, Ed., Kultura Nova Foundation, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Veiga and A. Aisen, "How does political instability affect economic growth?," European Journal of Political Economy, vol. 29, pp. 151-167, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Batson, N. Ahmad and J. Tsang, "Four Motives for Community Involvement," Journal of Social Issues, vol. 58, pp. 429-445, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Akhmetova, "The Arab Spring, Good Governance and Citizens‘ Rights," islam and civilisational renewal, pp. 334-350, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. TRUJILLO, "Comment Facebook a contribué à l‘éclosion des gilets jaunes," 23 11 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.bfmtv.com/tech/comment-facebook-acontribue-a-l-eclosion-des-gilets-jaunes-1572771.html. [Accessed 19 01 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Economic and Social Council, Definition of basic concepts and terminologies in governance, New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.