MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development: Climate Change, Air and Water Pollution, Waste Treatment|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- A. A. Kadir and A. Mohajerani, “Bricks: An Excellent Building Material for Recycling Wastes – A Review,” in Environmental Management and Engineering conference (EME 2011), Calgary, Canada, pp. 108–115, July 4-6, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Zawrah, R. A. Gado, N. Feltin, S. Ducourtieux, and L. Devoille, “Recycling and utilization assessment of waste fired clay bricks (Grog) with granulated blast-furnace slag for geopolymer production,” Process Saf. Environ. Prot., vol. 103, pp. 237–251, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Puertas, “Waste glass in the geopolymer preparation. Mechanical and microstructural characterisation,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 90, pp. 397–408, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cheng, “Reuse Research Progress on Waste Clay Brick,” Procedia Environ. Sci., vol. 31, pp. 218– 226, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernández-Jiménez, a. Palomo, J. Y. Pastor, and a Martin, “New Cementitious Materials Based on Alkali-Activated Fly Ash: Performance at High Temperatures,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc., vol. 91, no. 10, pp. 3308–3314, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Roy, “Alkali-activated cements Opportunities and challenges,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 29, pp. 249–254, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, “Production of bricks from waste materials - A review,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 47, pp. 643–655, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits, “Geopolymers - Inorganic polymeric new materials,” J. Therm. Anal., vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 1633–1656, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrillo, R. Cioffi, C. Ferone, and F. Colangelo, “Eco-sustainable Geopolymer concrete blocks production process,” Agric. Agric. Sci. Procedia, vol. 8, pp. 408–418, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Duxson, J. L. Provis, G. C. Lukey, and J. S. J. van Deventer, “The role of inorganic polymer technology in the development of ‘green concrete,’” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1590–1597, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ouellet-Plamondon and G. Habert, “Life cycle assessment (LCA) of alkali-activated cements and concretes,” Handb. Alkali-Activated Cem. Mortars Concr., no. December, pp. 663–686, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar Patra, M. Chowdhry, and B. K. Prusty, “Effect of synthesis parameters on the compressive strength of fly ash based geopolymer concrete,” Int. J. Environ. Pollut. Control Manag., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Tashima et al., “Alkali activated materials based on fluid catalytic cracking catalyst residue (FCC): Influence of SiO2/Na2O and H2O/FCC ratio on mechanical strength and microstructure,” Fuel, vol. 108, pp. 833–839, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sayed and S. R. Zeedan, “Green binding material using alkali activated blast furnace slag with silica fume,” HBRC J., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 177–184, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Tashima et al., “New geopolymeric binder based on fl uid catalytic cracking catalyst residue (FCC),” Mater. Lett., vol. 80, pp. 50–52, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Habert, J. B. D’Espinose De Lacaillerie, and N. Roussel, “An environmental evaluation of geopolymer based concrete production: Reviewing current research trends,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1229–1238, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, G. Habert, Y. Bouzidi, A. Jullien, and A. Ventura, “LCA allocation procedure used as an incitative method for waste recycling: An application to mineral additions in concrete,” Resour. Conserv. Recycl., vol. 54, no. 12, pp. 1231–1240, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.