MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- W. Ladaoui, T. Vidal, A. Sellier, X. Bourbon, Analysis of interactions between damage and basic creep of HPC and HPFRC heated between 20 and 80°C, Materials and Structures 46 (2013) 13-23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Fahmi, M. Polivka, B. Bresler, Effects of sustained and cyclic elevated temperature on creep of concrete, Cement and Concrete Research 2 (1972) 591-606. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Torrenti, Basic creep of concrete-coupling between high stresses and elevated temperatures, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, published online (2017). https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2017.1280417 [Google Scholar]
- H. Cagnon, T. Vidal, A. Sellier, X. Bourbon, G. Camps, Transient Thermal Deformation of High Performance Concrete in the range 20°C - 40°C, Mag. Concr. Res. (accepted). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chhun, A. Sellier, L. Lacarriere, S. Chataigner, L. Gaillet, Incremental modeling of relaxation of prestressing wires under variable loading and temperature. Constr. Build. Mater. 163, 337–342 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992- 1-1 (2004) (English): Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- P. Acker, J.M. Torrenti, F. Ulm, Comportement du béton au jeune âge - Traité mécanique et ingénierie des matériaux, Hermès-Lavoisier, Paris, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sellier, S. Multon, L. Buffo-Lacarriere, T. Vidal, X. Bourbon, G. Camps, Concrete creep modelling for structural applications: non-linearity, multi-axiality, hydration, temperature and drying effects, Cement and Concrete Research 79 (2016) 301-315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.