MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- K.-K. Wong and I. of E. Engineers, Eds., Properties of lithium niobate. London: INSPEC/IEE (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, N. Ming, W. Jiang, and Y. Shui, Acoustic superlattice of LiNbO 3 crystals and its applications to bulk ‐ wave transducers for ultrasonic generation and detection up to 800 MHz, Appl. Phys. Lett., 53, no. 15, pp. 1381–1383 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhou, S. Lau, D. Wu, and K. Kirk Shung, Piezoelectric films for high frequency ultrasonic transducers in biomedical applications, Prog. Mater. Sci., 56, no. 2, pp. 139–174 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Shung and M. Zippuro, Ultrasonic transducers and arrays, IEEE Eng. Med. Biol. Mag., 15, no. 6, pp. 20–30 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Drinkwater and P. D. Wilcox, Ultrasonic arrays for non-destructive evaluation: A review, NDT E Int., 39, no. 7, pp. 525–541 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Benmeddour, F. Treyssède, and L. Laguerre, Numerical modeling of guided wave interaction with non-axisymmetric cracks in elastic cylinders, Int. J. Solids Struct., 48, no. 5, pp. 764–774 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Assaad, C. Bruneel, J. Decarpigny, and B. Nongaillard, Electromechanical coupling coefficients and far‐field radiation patterns of lithium niobate bars (Y‐cut) used in high‐frequency acoustical imaging and nondestructive testing, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 94, no. 5, pp. 2969–2978 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Decarpigny, J. C. Debus, B. Tocquet, and D. Boucher, In‐air analysis of piezoelectric Tonpilz transducers in a wide frequency band using a mixed finite element–plane wave method, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 78, no. 5, pp. 1499–1507 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Cannata, T. A. Ritter, Wo-Hsing Chen, R. H. Silverman, and K. K. Shung, Design of efficient, broadband single-element (20-80 MHz) ultrasonic transducers for medical imaging applications, IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelectr. Freq. Control, 50, no. 11, pp. 1548–1557 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Stoica and R. L. Moses, Spectral analysis of signals (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson, Prentice Hall, 2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.