MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- C. Woodford, “Copper: Introduction to the chemical element,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.explainthatstuff.com/copper.html. [Google Scholar]
- S. Leader, “Chapter 2. Fundamentals of Telecommunications,” in Telecommunications Handbook for Transportation Professionals: The Basics of Telecommunications, Washington: U.S. Department of Transportation, 2017, p. 23. [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Winkelman, “Chapter 4. Cabling,” in An Educator’s Guide to School Network, Florida: Florida Center for Instructional Technology College of Education, University of South Florida, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. A. Abba Mohammed, Suleiman Babani, “A Comparative Analysis of the Differences Between Fiber Optic and Copper Cables in Communication System,” in Proceedings of TheIRES 4th International Conference, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wikibooks, “Communication mediums,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Communication_mediums. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. McDoulett, “Fiber Optics Wiring in Oklahoma,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://teamraceco.com/services/fiber-optics/. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. and A. A. Winarno Sugeng, Jazi Eko Istiyanto, “The Impact of QoS Changes towards Network Performance,” Int. J. Comput. Networks Commun. Secur., p. 48, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. M, “Impact of Packet Loss on BC/DR Deployments,” Sycamore Lane North Illinois, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- MikroTik, “Manual: Tools/Ping,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual: Tools/Ping. [Google Scholar]
- O. Networks, “What is Network Latency and Why Does It Matter?,” USA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Dewo, “Bandwidth dan Throughput,” Jakarta, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia, “Banjarmasin,” 2017. [Online]. Available: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjarmasin. [Google Scholar]
- W. Paper, “Improving Cable Performance in Harsh Environments,” California, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.