MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- J. Ganasut and S. Weesakul, “Hydrodynamic Modeling of Songkhla Lagoon Thailand,” J.Sc.Tech, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 32–46, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- W. Graf and H. M. Clifford, “Hydrodynamics of Lakes,” Elsevier Sci. Publ. Co., 1979. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mahmood and V. Yevjevch, Unsteady Flow in Open Channel. USA: Waters Resources, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Libell and G. Pacini, Application of a Two-dimensional Hydrodynamic Model for Shallow Waters to the Orbetello Lagoon. Italy: Departement of Systems and Computers. University of Florence, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- L. C. V. Rijn, Principles of Fluid Flow and Surface Water in Rivers Estuary. Nederland: Seas and Oceans, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- L. Makrup, The Basics of Analysis of Flow in Rivers and Estuaries. Jogjakarta: UII Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- A. James, An Introduction to Water Quality Modelling. England: John Willey & Sons, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Abbott, Computational Hydraulic?: Element of The Theory of Free Surface Flows. London: Pitman, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Cahyono, Modeling Water Quality in The River, Estuary and Sea, Computer Modelling and Simulation Courses. Bandung: Bandung Institute Of Technology, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- A. S. of C. Engineers, “Journal of Hydraulics Engineering,” vol. 116, no. August, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Cunge, F. M. Holley, and A. Verwey, Practical Aspects of Computational River Hydraulics. London: Pitman, 1980. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.