MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- UNESCO, “Water for a sustainable world: the United Nations World Water Development Report 2015,” France: United Nations Educational. Scientific and Cultural Organization, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lahnsteiner and F. Klegraf, “Industrial water reuse case studies,” Newsl. IWA Spec. Gr. Water Reuse, pp. 0–3, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Priadi et al., “Water recycling opportunity in the business sectors of Greater Jakarta, Indonesia,” Int. J. Technol., vol. 8, pp. 1031, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Richardson, M. J. Plewa, E. D. Wagner, R. Schoeny, and D. M. DeMarini, “Occurrence, genotoxicity, and carcinogenicity of regulated and emerging disinfection by-products in drinking water: a review and roadmap for research,” Mutat. Res., vol. 1–3, pp. 178–242, 2007. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Verma, K.D. Gupta, A.B. Gupta, “Disinfection using chlorine with step doses”, Res. Rev. J. Eng. Technol. 2 (2013) 282–286, ICE-WWISH, ISSN 23199873 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li et al., “Two-step chlorination: a new approach to disinfection of a primary sewage effluent,” Water Res., vol. 108, pp. 339–347, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li et al., “Three-step effluent chlorination increases disinfection efficiency and reduces DBP formation and toxicity,” Chemosphere, vol. 168, pp. 1302–1308, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Water Quality Association, “Chloramine Fact Sheet,” 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. W. LeChevallier, T. S. Hassenauer, A. K. Camper, and G. A. McFeters, “Disinfection of bacteria attached to granular activated carbon,” Appl. Environ. Microbiol., vol. 48, pp. 918–923, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- N. Marasabessy and C. R. Priadi, “Treatment efficiency of effluent water from wastewater treatment plant using activated carbon unit in PT. Jababeka Infrastruktur,” Int. J. Energy Technol. Policy. In review. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Adams et al., Wastewater Treatment. Les Ulis: CRC Press LCC, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yinan, “Monochloramination - fecal coliform inactivation and haloacetic acid formation,” Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Z. T. How, I. Kristiana, F. Busetti, K. L. Linge, and C. A. Joll, “Organic chloramines in chlorine-based disinfected water systems: a critical review,” J. Environ. Sci., vol. 58, pp. 2–18, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kouame and C. N. Haas, “Inactivation of E. coli by combined action of free chlorine and monochloramine,” Water Res., vol. 25, pp. 1027–1032, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Jacangelo, V. P. Olivieri, and K. Kawata, “Investigating the mechanism of inactivation of escherichia coli B by monochloramine,” J. Am. Water Work. Assoc., vol. 83, pp. 80–87, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Wolfe, N. R. Ward, and B. H. Olson, “Inorganic chloramines as drinking water disinfectants: a review,” J. Am. Water Work. Assoc., vol. 76, pp. 74–88, 1984. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Salton, “Structure and function of bacterial cell membranes,” Annu. Rev. Microbiol., vol. 21, pp. 417–442, 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WHO, “Chemistry of disinfectants and disinfectant by-products,” in EHC 216: Disinfectants and Disinfectant By-products, 2000, pp. 27–109. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Donnermair and E. R. Blatchley, “Disinfection efficacy of organic chloramines,” Water Res., vol. 37, pp. 1557–1570, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AWWA, Guidance Manual for Compliance with the Filtration and Disinfection Requirements for Public Water Systems Using Surface Water Sources. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Manahan, Environmental Chemistry, 8th ed. Washington DC: CRC Press LCC, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Sawyer, P. L. McCarty, and G. F. Parkin, Chemistry Environmental Engineering Science, 5th ed., New York: McGraw-Hill, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- K. Verma, P. Shukla, A. B. Gupta, and K. D. Gupta, “Hybrid disinfection of sewage effluent-a comparative study of three secondary treatment plants of Jaipur, India,” Desalin. Water Treat, vol. 57, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Goslan et al., “A comparison of disinfection by-products found in chlorinated and chloraminated drinking waters in Scotland,” Water Res., vol. 43, pp. 4698–4706, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EPA, “Drinking water criteria document for chloramines,” 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.