MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- N.W. Arnell, Global Environmanetal Change, Climate change and global water resources, 9: S49 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Basahi, M.H.Z. Masoud, N. Rajmohan, Journal of African Earth Sciences, Effect of flash flood on trace metal pollution in the groundwater - Wadi Baysh Basin, western Saudi Arabia, 147:338–351 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Cooney, P. McKinney, R. Sterner, G.E. Small, G, E.C. Minor, Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, Tale of two storms: Impact of extreme rain events on the biogeochemistry of Lake Superior, 123, 1719–1731 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Sharma, M. Yadav, R. Gupta, Chemistry and Water Chapter Five - Water Quality and Sustainability in India: Challenges and Opportunities, 183–205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Rubin, Journal - American Water Works Association, Evaluating violations of drinking water regulations, 105: E137-E147 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Morris, WCAI, Eastham Gets Municipal Water - Finally (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Pieper, M. Tang, M.A. Edwards, Environmental Science & Technology, Flint water crisis caused by interrupted corrosion control: Investigating “Ground Zero” home, 51:4:2007–2014 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Song, M. Mohseni, F. Taghipour, Water Research, Application of ultraviolet light- emitting diodes (UV-LEDs) for water disinfection: A review, 94:341–349 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Borchers, A. Fuller, J.P. Malley Jr., IUVA News, Assessing the risk of mercury in drinking water after UV lamp breaks, Volume 10/NO. 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Providence Water, Scituate Reservoir Watershed (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Wang, Y.M. Zhao, M.Q. Yan, C.W.K. Chow, Separation and Purification Technology, Removal of DBP precursors in micro-polluted source waters: A comparative study on the enhanced coagulation behavior, 118:271–278 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. The, Methods, 3, Analytical methods approved for compliance monitoring under the long term 2 enhanced surface water treatment rule, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.M.M. Bougeard, Comparison of the disinfectant by-product formation potential of treated waters exposed to chlorine and monochloramine, Water Research, 44:3:729–740 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- USEPA, Disinfectants and disinfection byproducts rules (Stage 1 and Stage 2), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matilainen, N. Lindqvist, T. Tuhkanen, Comparison of the efficiency of aluminum and ferric sulphate in the removal of natural organic matter during drinking water treatment processes, Environmental Technology, 26:8:867–876 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Rossman, DBP formation kinetics in a simulated distribution system, Water Research, 35:14:3483–3489 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.