MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Livable Rural and Urban Environment|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- UNDP. (2014) Output Document of the Open Working Group on Sustainable Development Goals, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- A. Revi, Aromar (2013). The Urban Opportunity: Enabling Transformative and Sustainable Development. Background Paper for the High Level Panel of Eminent Persons on the Post-2015 Development Agenda. Prepared by the Sustainable Development Solutions Networks Thematic Group on Sustainable Cities [Google Scholar]
- SL. Cutter, B.J. Borruf, W.L.Shirley, WL. (2003). Social Vulnerability to Environmental Hazards. SOCIAL SCIENCE QUARTERLY, Volume 84, Number 2, June 2003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ESCAP and UN Habitat (2009) Planning sustainable cities: Policy directions UN Habitat - Global report on human settlements [Google Scholar]
- T. Xue and S. Rogers (2015). Resettlement and climate change vulnerability: Evidence from Rural China. Global Environmental Change 35 (2015) 62–69 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bella (2014). Impact of Physical Change toward Change of community Welfare in Resettlements Program of Bengawan Solo Riverbank Surakarta City. Universitas Sebelas Maret Indonesia [Google Scholar]
- W. Astuti, 2012. Characteristics of Community-based Housing Development and its Contribution to Poverty Alleviation. Ministry of Higher Education [Google Scholar]
- A. Bebbington (1999) Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty World Development Vol. 27, No. 12, pp. 2021±2044, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ashley and D. Carney. 1999. Sustainable livelihoods: Lessons from early experience Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty World Development Vol. 27, No. 12, pp. 2021±2044, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- A. Chimhowu and D. Hulme (2006). Livelihood Dynamics in Planned and Spontaneous Resettlement in Zimbabwe: Converging and Vulnerable. World Development, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 728–750, 2006_ 2006 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved. Department for International Development 1999 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ellis (2000), Rural Livelihood and Diversity in Developing Countries. Oxford publisher [Google Scholar]
- I. Scones (1998) Sustainable Rural Livelihoods: A Framework for Analysis, IDS Working Paper 72, Brighton: IDS. [Google Scholar]
- UNDP’s (1999) Sustainable Livelihoods Diamond. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.