MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- W. Yang, J. Kang, Soundscape and sound preferences in urban squares: a case study in Sheffield, J Urban Design, 10, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Schafer, The tuning of the world: toward a theory of soundscape design, 2nd edition, published as Our sonic environment and the tuning of the world (Alfred A-Knopf, New York, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- B. Schulte-Fortkamp, A. Fiebig, Soundscape analysis in a residential area: an evaluation of noise and people’s mind, Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 92, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ge, J. Lu, K. Morotomi, K. Hokao, Developing soundscapegraphy for the notation of urban soundscape: its concept, method, analysis and application, Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 95, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Semidor, Listening to a city with the soundwalk method, Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 92, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.Dubois, C.Guastavino, M. Raimbault, A cognitive approach to urban soundscapes: using verbal data to access everyday life auditory categories. Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 92, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Gonzales-Mora, Engineering Applications of Bio-Inspired Artificial Neural Networks, series lecture notes in computer science, 1607, 321-330 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Botteldooren, B. De Coensel, T. De Meur, The temporal structure of urban soundscape, J. of Sound and Vibration, 292, 1 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. De Coensel, T. De Meur, D. Botteldooren, The influence of traffic flow dynamics on urban soundscapes. Applied Acoustics, 66, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Evensen, R.K. Raanaas, A. Fyhri, Soundscape and perceived suitability for recreation in an urban designated quiet zone, Urban Forestry and Urban Greening, 20, 243-248 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lynch, J. Damon, F. Kurt, An assessment of noise audibility and sound levels in US national parks, Landscape Ecology, 26, 1297 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Miller, US national parks and management of park soundscapes: a review, Applied Acoustics, 69, 2 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Nilsson, B. Berglund, Soundscape quality in suburban green areas and city parks, Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 92, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Raimbult, D. Dubois, Urban soundscapes: experiences and knowledge, Cities, 22, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Nilsson, J.Y. Jeon, M. Rådsten-Ekman, O. Axelsson, J.Y. Hong, H.S. Jang, A soundwalk study on the relationship between soundscape and overall quality of urban outdoor places, J Acoustical Soc America, 131, 4 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Jeon, P.J. Lee, J. You, J. Kang, Acoustical characteristics of water sounds for soundscape enhancement in urban open spaces, J Acoustical Soc America, 131, 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.