MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Disaster Risk Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Moehle, P. Jack. Seismic design of reinforced concrete special moment frames: a guide for practicing engineers, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), US Department of Commerce, California (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Satyarno, I. Some Practical Aspects in the Post Yogyakarta Earthquake Reconstruction of Brick Masonry Houses, the Yogyakarta Earthquake of May 27, 2006, Star Publisher, USA (2007). [Google Scholar]
- FEMA 302. NEHRP Recommended Provisions for Seismic Regulations for Buildings and Other Structures, Building Seismic Safety Council, Washington, DC (1997. [Google Scholar]
- Patria, Rizaldi. Performance Evaluation Building Structure Building Case Study at Inna Garuda hotel Extension Yogyakarta, Master of Civil Engineering, Islamic University of Indonesia, Yogyakarta (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Novia, Mahlisani. Pushover Analysis of Existing Building Structures With Concrete Jacketing Simulation in Some Structural Column Elements, Master of Civil Engineering, Islamic University of Indonesia, Yogyakarta (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 03-1726-2012. Earthquake Resilience Planning Standard for Building Structure and Non-Building. National Standardization Body of BSN, Jakarta (2012). [Google Scholar]
- ATC-40. Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings, Vol 1, Applied Technology Council, Redwood City, California, USA (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Widodo. Seismology and seismic techniques, Department of Civil Engineering, Islamic University of Indonesia, Yogyakarta (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Satyarno, I., Nawangalam, P. SAP 2000 Short Course Module, Computing Laboratory, Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Dewobroto, W. Performance Evaluation of Earthquake-Resistant Steel Structures with Pushover Analysis, Pelita Harapan University, Civil Engineering Journal, Jakarta (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Triwoyono, A. Concrete Quality Evaluation and Strength of Building Structure Standing Post-Fire, Traditional Technique and Innovation Technique Paper, Indonesia Construction Experts Association, Jakarta (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Murty, CVR, Brzev. Svetlana, Faison, Heidi, Comartin, Craigh, Irfanoglu, Ayhan. Building Behavior Structure Concrete Frame Reinforced Wall Filler of Brick against Earthquake Style, World Housing Encyclopedia, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute and International Association for Earthquake Engineering, Oakland, California (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Teguh. Structural Behaviour of Precast Reinforced Concrete Frames on a Non-Engineered Building Subjected to Lateral Loads. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation, vol. 6, no. 2, 2016, pp. 152 –164 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.