MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Information Modeling (BIM)|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- P. Matějka, Building Information Modelaing (BIM) implementation related risk., 1, 92-94, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Sterman, Business Dynamics. Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World, 1,136-141, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Matějka, N. Anisimova. Fundamentals of BIM implementation on the Czech construction market, 1, 69-86 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- REVIT® Building Information Modeling: BIM’s Return on Investment Autodesk (2017), Available on http://www.autodesk.com/revit [Google Scholar]
- D. Vytlačil, System analysis and synthesis, 1, 27-28 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.