MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Information Modeling (BIM)|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- S. Burningham, N. Stakevich, Why road maintenance is important…, TRN-4. Available on https://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTTRANSPORT/Resources/3362911227561426235/5611053-1231943010251/TRN4_Road_Maintenance.pdf (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Private-Public Partnership – Company takes to road repair… Available on https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/12/dominos-pizza-deliveries-road-repair-potholes-paving-infrastructure (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Neglected Road Repair Poses Huge Liabilities for Many States, Available on https://www.huffingtonpost.com/geoffrey-anderson/the-problem-with-potholes_b_870196.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Prušková, MATEC Web of Conf., 146, 01009 (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sůra, CESB2016, 2016, 1602-1607 (Praha, Grada Publishing 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sůra, MATEC Web of Conf., 146, 03006 (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nývlt, MATEC Web of Conf., 146, 01003, EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.