MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Planning and Transportation Design|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- A.B. Hu, The Research on Application of Experience Design for City Bus Station, MS thesis, Wuhan University Of Technology, Wuhan, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Z.F. Jiang, “Preliminary study on design of bus platform in modern city”, Yihai, 2011(8), pp. 95-96. [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Li, “The annotation and the resolution of the sustained development theories”, Administration and Law, 2005(1), pp. 3-7. [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Jun, The humanization design on bus station of public infrastructure, MS thesis, Nanchang University, Nanchang, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, Research on Humanized Design of the City Park, MS thesis, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Hou, and R.R Chen, “Influence of bus platform appearance on city image”, TourismOverview, 2013(4), pp. 289-290. [Google Scholar]
- F. Jiang, J.W. Xia and Y. Liu, “Optimization design and its application of bus stops based on traffic flow theory”, Engineering Construction, 2014, 46(1), pp. 17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Bian, Humanized Design of Bus Station in Modern Times, MS thesis, Nanchang University, Nanchang, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhong, The Research on Humanized Design of Street Sidewalk, MS thesis, Hunan University, Changsha, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lv, HumanizationDesign of the City Public Space, MS thesis, TianjinUniversity, Tianjin, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wei, “To Create a Comfortable Seating Platform for Millions of Bus Group: The Humanized Design of Bus Shelter”, Huazhong Architecture, 2012, (11), pp. 60-62. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen et al, A kind of intelligent outdoor shed converting rain impact force into electrical energy: ChinaPatent ZL201520505526.6, 2016-01-20. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Lyu et al, A platform with temperature control and self washing function: ChinaPatent ZL201620024627.5, 2016-06-08. [Google Scholar]
- Yip, M et al. “Exposure assessment of diesel bus emissions”, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2006(4), pp. 309-315. [Google Scholar]
- Jaiswal, Sumeet, J. Bunker, and L. Ferreira. “Influence of Platform Walking on BRT Station Bus Dwell Time Estimation: Australian Analysis.” Journal of Transportation Engineering, 2010(12), pp. 1173-1179. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84(2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.