MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Applications|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- Mao Xinqi, Qu Wenjun, Zhu Peng. Current research status of construction waste reclaimed micropowders[J]. Concrete & Cement Products, 2015, 8:89-93. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S., Park, W.J., Lee, H.S., 2013. Life cycle CO2 assessment method for concrete using CO2 balance and suggestion to decrease LC CO 2 of concrete in South-Korean apartment. Energy. Build. 58, 93e102. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Qianqian, Yu Linfeng, Wang Qiong. Experimental research on the use of recycled fine powder of construction waste for concrete [J]. Fly ash, 2015, 06:27-29. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xue, Li Qiuyi, Yang Xiangning, Lian Xuechao. Performance and Application of Regenerated Micro powders [J]. Journal of Qingdao Technological University, 2013, 03:17-21. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Haijin, KUO Hai, ZHAO Guiyun. Experimental Study on Basic Properties and Sand Strength of Reclaimed Micropowders [J]. Concrete, 2015(8): 74-77. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MA Yu. Experimental study on properties of recycled micro-concrete mixed with construction waste [J]. Concrete & Cement Products, 2016, 10:88-90. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qi Bin, Li Jianyong, Li Rongjiang, Zhang Zhaowei, Ma Xueying. Synthesis of functional polycarboxylate superplasticizer and its application in recycled fine powder concrete [J]. Jiangxi Building Materials, 2015, 12:165-170. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- NPCSC, 2017. Implementation Report on the Republic of Solid Waste Pollution Prevention Law. Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Aliabdo, A.A., Elmoaty, A.E.M.A., Auda, E.M., 2014. Re-use of waste marble dust in the production of cement and concrete. Constr. Build. Mater 50, 28e41. [Google Scholar]
- Li XP. Recycling and reuse of waste concrete in China Part I. Material behavior of recycled aggregate concrete. Resour Conserv Recyc 2008; 53 (1):36-44. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aliabdo, Abd-Elmoaty M. Abd-Elmoaty, H.H. Hassan, Utilization of crushed clay brick in concrete industry, Alex. Eng. J. 53 (2014) 151-168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tavakoli, A. Heidari, S.H. Pilehrood, Properties of concrete made with waste clay brick as sand incorporating nano SiO 2, Indian J. Sci. Technol. 7 (12) (2014) 1899-1905. [Google Scholar]
- IS : 1727 - 1967, Indian Standard Methods of Test for Pozzolanic Materials (R), Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- GB8074-2008, Chinese Standards, Determination of cement specific surface area (Brad's method), Chinese Standards Association, China, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 8077 - 2012, Chinese Standards, Concrete admixture homogeneity test method, Chinese Standards Association, China, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 1596-2005, Chinese Standards, Fly Ash used for Cement and Concrete, Chinese Standards Association, China, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 2419-2005, Chinese Standards, Test Method for Fluidity of Cement Mortar, Chinese Standards Association, China, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 17671, Chinese Standards, Cement mortar strength test method, Chinese Standards Association, China, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 50080-2016, Chinese Standards, Standard for Testing Methods for Performance of Normal Concrete Mixtures, Chinese Standards Association, China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 50081-2002, Chinese Standards, Standard for Testing Methods for Mechanical Properties of Normal Concrete, Chinese Standards Association, China, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Nanru, Yue Wenhai. Inorganic non-metallic material map manual [M]. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Technology Press, 2000: 65 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.