MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Applications|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- N. Banthia, M. Criswell, P. Tatnall, K. Folliard, SP-216: Innovations in fiber-reinforced concrete for value (ACI, 2003). ISBN: 9780870311260. [Google Scholar]
- T. Komarkova, J. Lanik, O. Anton, Evaluation of Selected Physicomechanical Properties of SFRC according to Different Standards (Advances in Materials Science and Engineering) (2018) https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/7098065 [Google Scholar]
- L. Bodnarova, M. Fialova, D. Kopkane, T. Moravek, P. Stahel, M. Cernak, Importance of polypropylene fibers as a reinforcement in concrete (Chemicke listy) 106 1427-1430 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ciganek, A. Materna, J. Brozovsky, Optimalization of the fibre-concrete mixture, Fibre concrete 2009: Technology, design, application, Ed. by: A. Kohoutkova, 71-77 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Konsta-Gdoutos, Z.S. Metaxa, S.P. Shah, Multi-scale mechanical and fracture characteristics and early-age strain capacity of high performance carbon nanotube/cement nanocomposites (Cement and Concrete Composites) 32 (2) 110-115 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2009.10.007 [Google Scholar]
- P. Reiterman, Influence of Metakaolin Additive and Nano-particle Surface Treatment on the Durability of White Cement Based Concrete (European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering) (to be published) https://doi.org/10.1080/19648189.2018.1504235 [Google Scholar]
- F. Sanchez, K. Sobolev, Nanotechnology in concrete - A review (Construction and Building Materials) 24 (11) 2060-2071 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2010.03.014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Foldyna, V. Foldyna, M. Zelenak, Dispersion of carbon nanotubes for application in cement composites, Procedia Engineering, 149 94-99 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.06.643 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jarolim, T., M. Labaj, R. Hela, K. Michnova, Carbon Nanotubes in Cementitious Composites: Dispersion, Implementation, and Influence on Mechanical Characteristics (Advances in Materials Science and Engineering) (2016) https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/7508904 [Google Scholar]
- D. Sedlacek, Studying the effect of the application of inorganic nanofibers in high strength concretes, Master thesis, Supervisior L. Bodnarova, Brno University of Technology (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pardam, Technical sheet, http://www.pardam.cz/, http://www.nano4fibersgroup.cz/downloads/SDS_CERAM_SiO2_(ELSP)_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Lafarge, Technical sheet, http://www.lafarge.at/zement/produkte/der-contragress-425-n/ [Google Scholar]
- Elkem, Technical sheet, https://www.elkem.com/silicon-materials/products-and-markets/fibre-cement-additive/elkem-microsilica-grade-940-for-fibre-cement/ [Google Scholar]
- Quarzwerke Gruppne, Technical sheet, https://www.quarzwerke.com/en/products/high-performance-fillers/ [Google Scholar]
- BASF, Technical sheet, https://www.master-builders-solutions.basf.at/de-at/products/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Hela, L. Bodnarova, A. Florian, L. Sevelova, High strength concrete with carbon nanotubes, Proc. Of SEC 2013 - 7th International Structural Engineering and Construction Conference: New Developments in Structural Engineering and Construction, 583-587 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bodnarova, T. Jarolim, Study the effect of carbon nanoparticles in concrete (Journal of Physics: Conference Series) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.