MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- DCCEE 2010 The Pathway to 2020 for Low-Energy, Low-Carbon Buildings in Australia: Indicative Stringency Study (Canberra: Department of Climate Change & Energy Efficiency) [Google Scholar]
- Centre for International Economics 2007 Capitalising on the building sector’s potential to lessen the costs of a broad based GHG emissions cut (Canberra:Centre for International Economics) [Google Scholar]
- Bruhns H 2008 Identifying determinants of energy use in the UK nondomestic stock Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings (Frankfurt) (Joint Research Centre, Institute for Energy, European Commission) pp 389-400 [Google Scholar]
- Lam J C 2000 Energy analysis of commercial buildings in subtropical climates Building and Environment 35 pp 19-26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DEWHA 2008 Mandatory Disclosure of Commercial Building Energy Efficiency:Concept Report (Canberra: Department of the Environment Water Heritage and the Arts) [Google Scholar]
- Kofoworola O F and Gheewala S H 2009 Life cycle energy assessment of a typical office building in Thailand Energy and Buildings 41 pp 1076-1083 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haase M, Grini C and Wigenstad T 2010 Measurement and simulation of a commercial building in Norway Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings (Frankfurt) (Luxembourg: Joint Research Centre, Institute for Energy, European Commission) pp 416-429 [Google Scholar]
- IES 2010. ApacheSim User Guide. IES Virtual Environment 6.4, Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Handbook Fundamentals 2009. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water 2009 NABERS Energy Guide to Building Energy Estimation (Sydney: Department of Environment, Climate Change & Water) [Google Scholar]
- ABCB 2010 Handbook on BCA Section J-Assessment and Verification of an Alternative Solution (Australian Government and States and Territories of Australia) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.