MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Shao Haidong. Experimental study on testing curve of compressive strength of pumped concrete in Ningxia by rebound method [D]. Xi’an University of Architectural Science and Technology, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Luanjian, Experimental Study on Quality Inspection of Prestressed Pipeline Grouting [D], Central South University of Forestry Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jianxin, Application of Shock-echo Method in Nondestructive Testing of Concrete Structures [D], Hehai University, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, C.C. and M. Sansalone, Determining the minimum crack width that can be detected using the impact-echo method Part 1: Experimental study[J]. Materials & Structures, 1995. 28(2): p. 74-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Men Jinjie et al., experimental study on acoustic emission testing parameters and stress characteristics of reinforced concrete beams [J].Journal of Xi’an University of Architectural Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2015 (06): 793-798. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Regulations for Testing Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method JGJT 23-2011" [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.