MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Liu R Study on diffusion and plugging mechanism of quick setting cement based slurry in underground dynamic water grouting and its application. 2012 China. D. Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- Sui W, Liu J, Hu W, et al Experimental investigation on sealing efficiency of chemical grouting in rock fracture with flowing water 2015 China. J. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research. 50(1):239-49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q S, Han W W, Li S C, et al Comprehensive grouting control for water inrush from limestone breccia fracture zone 2012 China. J. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 31(12) :2412-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wang G Study on parameters and stability of curtain grouting reinforcement ring for water rich stratum in tunnel. 2014 China. D. Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J G, Yuan J Y, Yuan H Q, et al Research and analysis of water inrush and grouting reinforcement ring in Xiang Jia tunnel 2014 China. J. Journal of highway. 39(04) :52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Cheng P D, Zhong B C, et al Fluid solid coupling analysis of viscous slurry diffusion in porous medium with small pores 2011 China. J. Research and development of hydrodynamics. 26(02):209-16. [Google Scholar]
- Ye X Y and Liu G Y Study on seepage stress coupling characteristics of rock 2005 China. J. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. (14):2518-25. [Google Scholar]
- Ju M H Numerical simulation of nonlinear dynamic coupling process of mineralization in Dachang ore field, Guangxi 2011 China. D. Central South University. [Google Scholar]
- Li S C, Li S C and Xu B S Minimum safety factor method for stability analysis of tunnel surrounding rock 2007 China. J. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 28(03):549-53. [Google Scholar]
- Ding W T and Xu W J Study on the multiphase fluid-solid interaction in granular materials based on an LBM-DEM coupled method 2018 Switzerland. J. Powder Technology. 335(15):301-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cui W, Gawecka K A, Potts D M, et al Numerical analysis of coupled thermohydraulic problems in geotechnical engineering 2016 J. Geomechanics for Energy and the Environment. 6:22-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang L S, Sang H T, Song J, et al Mechanical model for failure modes of rock and soil under compression 2016 J. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 26(10):2711-23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao C, Hobbs B E, Muhlhaus H B, et al Numerical modelling of double diffusion driven reactive flow transport in deformable fluid-saturated porous media with particular consideration of temperature-dependent chemical reaction rates 2000 J. Engineering Computations. 17:367-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He H Z and Wang X H Study on parameters of grouting reinforcement ring for subsea tunnel construction 2008 China. J. Highway traffic technology. (05) :99-102. [Google Scholar]
- Monforte L, Arroyo M, Carbonell J M, et al Coupled effective stress analysis of insertion problems in geotechnics with the Particle Finite Element Method 2018 England. J. Computers and Geotechnics. 101:114-29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.