MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- S.Y. Yeo, X. Xie, I. Sazonov, and P. Nithiarasu. "Segmentation of biomedical images using active contour model with robust image feature and shape prior." International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering, 2014, Vol. 30, No.2, pp. 232-248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Tunga, and V. Singh. "Extraction and description of tumour region from the brain MRI image using segmentation techniques." IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology IEEE, 2017, pp. 1571-1576. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hettiarachchi, and J. F. Peters. "Voronoï region-based adaptive unsupervised color image segmentation." Pattern Recognition, 2017, 65, pp.119-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Rother, V. Kolmogorov, and A. Blake. "GrabCut: interactive foreground extraction using iterated graph cuts." Acm Transactions on Graphics, 2004, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 309-314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Boykov and M. P. Jolly. "Interactive Graph Cuts for Optimal Boundary & Region Segmentation of Objects in N-D Images." Computer Vision, 2001. ICCV 2001. Proceedings. Eighth IEEE International Conference on IEEE, 2001, vol.1, pp.105-112. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kolmogorov, and R. Zabih. "What Energy Functions Can Be Minimized via Graph Cuts?" IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 2004, vol.26, no.2, pp.147-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, B. Chen, G. Mamic, C. Fookes, and S. Sridharan. "Improved Grab Cut segmentation via GMM optimization." Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications IEEE Computer Society, 2008, pp. 39-45. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tang, L. Gorelick, O. Veksler, Y. Boykov. "Grab Cut in One Cut." IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision IEEE Computer Society, 2013, pp.1769-1776. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wu, M. Nakao, and T. Matsuda. "SuperCut: Superpixel based Foreground Extraction with Loose Bounding Boxes in One Cutting." IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2017, vol. 24, no.12, pp.1803-1807. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Bouman. "Cluster: An unsupervised algorithm for modeling Gaussian mixtures." Technical report, Prude University, July 2005. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Lowe. "Distinctive Image Features from Scale-Invariant Key points." International Journal of Computer Vision, 2004, vol.60, no. pp.91-110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pratondo, CK. Chui, and SH. Ong. "Robust Edge-Stop Functions for Edge-Based Active Contour Models in Medical Image Segmentation." IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2015, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 222-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.