MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Guidelines for the Construction of National Intelligent Manufacturing Standard System, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, National Standardization Management Committee, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Liu qiang, Qin Sizhao. Research Prospect of Large Data Modeling in Process Industry [J]. Journal of Automation, 2016(2):161-171. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guojie, Scientific Value of Big Data Research. Chinese Computer Society Communication, 2012,8(9):8-15 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jiajun, Yao Xifan. Advanced Manufacturing Technology and New Industrial Revolution [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2015, 21(8):1963-1978. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ji. Intelligent Manufacturing-main direction of "Made in China 2025" [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 26 (17):2273-2284 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xifan, Zhang Jianming, LIN Y Z.The Basic Theory and Technical Framework for Wisdom manufacturing systems [J].Systems Engineering-Theory&Practice,2016,36(10):2699-2711 (China) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xifan, Zhou Jiajun, ZHANG Cunji, et al. Proactive Manufacturing-a Big Data Driven Emerging Manufacturing Paradigm [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacture Systems, 2017, 23 (1) :172-185 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- LEE J. Industrial Big Data: the Revolutionary Transformation and Value Creation in Industry 4.0era[M].Beijing: China Machine Press, China, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xifan, Jin Hong, Xu Chuan, et al. Virtualization and Servitization of Cloud Manufacturing Resources[J].Journal of South China University of Technology: Natural Science Edition, 2013, 41 (3) :1-7 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Myriam Jahn. Industry 4.0: Transformation of Business Mode of Intelligent Manufacturing and Marketing in the Future [M],2017:108-127 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.