MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Wang W W, Pranolo Y and Cheng C Y. Metallurgical processes for scandium recovery from various resources: A review[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 2011, 108: 100-108. [Google Scholar]
- Xu S Q and Li S Q. Review of the extractive metallurgy of scandium in China (1978-1991)[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 1996, 42: 337-343. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z B and Zhang Z H. Scandium resources and its extraction technology[J]. Yunnan Metallurgy, 2006, 5: 23-25. [Google Scholar]
- Rongjun M. Principles on hydrometallurgy[M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ditze A and Kongolo K. Recovery of scandium from magnesium, aluminium and iron scrap[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 1997, 44: 179-184. [Google Scholar]
- Wu D B, Niu C J, Li D Q and Bai Y. Solvent extraction of scandium(III), yttrium(III), lanthanum(III) and gadolinium(III) using Cyanex 302 in heptane from hydrochloric acid solutions[J]. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2004, 374: 442-446. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P W, You S T, Zhang L, Feng S and Hou S H. A solvent extraction process for the preparation of ultrahigh purity scandium oxide[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 1997, 47:47-56. [Google Scholar]
- Kostikova G V, Danilov N A, Krylov G Y S. Extractin of Scandium from Various Media with Triisoamyl Phosphate: 3. Development of Extractive Refining of Scandium[J], Radiochemistry, 2006, 48(5). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z B and Li H X. Metallurgical process for valuable elements recovery from red mud-A review[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 2015, 155:29-43. [Google Scholar]
- Srnirnov D I and Molchanova T V. The investigation of sulphuric acid sorption recovery of scandium and uranium from the red mud of alumina production[J]. Hydrometallurgy, 1997, 45: 249-259. [Google Scholar]
- Petropulu M O, Lyberopulu T and Parissakis G. Selective separation and determination of scandium from yttrium and lanthanides in red mud by a combined ion exchange/solvent extraction method[J]. Analytica Chimica Acta, 1995, 315: 231-237. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou H L, Li D Y, Tian Y J and Chen Y F. Extraction of scandium from red mud by modified activated carbon and kinetics study[J]. Rare Metals, 2008, 3: 223-227. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.