MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- J.J. Brinkman, M. Hartman, Jakarta flood hazard mapping framework (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dir. General of Water Resources, Comprehensive flood management plan (Ministry of Public Works, Republik Indonesia, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tim Mirah Sakethi, Mengapa Jakarta banjir (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Budiyono, J.C.J.H. Aerts, D. Tollenar, P.J. Ward, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci, 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Susanti, Impact of eastern flood canal towards to macro drainage system performance in eastern flood canal service area at East Jakarta and North Jakarta (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, J. Zhanga, J. Peng, J. of Rock Mechanics and Geotech. Eng. 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- USDA, TR-20 Computer program for project formulation hydrology (NRCS, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- E. Anggraheni, D. Sutjiningsih, I. Emmanuel, O. Payratre, H. Andrieu, Int. J. of Tech. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Murniningsih, E. Anggraheni, ARPN J. of Eng. and Appl. Sci. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Hydraulic reference manual v.4.1. (Hydraulic Engineering Center, USA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.