MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- N. Bourke, G. Carty, M. Crowe, M. Lambert, Water treatment manuals-filtration (Environmental Protection Agency, Ireland, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Thomas, K.M. Kani, Int. J. of Scientific & Eng. Res. 7, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Febrina, K. Amdani, Jurnal Einstein 2, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Abdulkareem, N. Abdullah, K.M. Shehu, Int. J. of Eng. Sci. Invention 4, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Bagundol, A.L. Awa, M.R.C. Enguito, J. of Multidisciplinary Studies 2, 1 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Ankidawa, A. Tope, Asian J. of Env. and Ecology 3, 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sarath, B.A. Tekle, K. Sushma, J. of Industrial Pollution Control 33, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Al-Rawi, Int. J. of Water Resources and Env. Eng. 1, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fadari, Resources and Environment 5, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.