MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- N.B. Rustiati, V. Dermawan, R. Rispiningtati, L.M. Limantara, J. of Water and Land Devp. 35, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Graf, Hydraulics of sediment transport (Water Resources Publications, Canada, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. Talebbeydokhti, A.A. Hekmatzadeh, G.R. Rakhshanderro, Iranian J. of Sci. and Tech. Trans. B: Eng. 30, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Mahgoub, Int. J. of Civil and Structural Eng. 4, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Simon, E.V. Richardson, Resistance to flow in alluvial channels (United States Goverment Printing Office, Washington, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A. Goel, The Pacific J. of Sciences and Tech. 11, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Minatti, E. Paris, L. Solari, Ann. Warsaw Univ. of Life Sci. - SGGW, Land Reclam 42, 1 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Xie, S. Lim, J.l of Hydraulic Eng. 141, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Halim, Jurnal Ilmiah Media Engineering 3, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.