MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.E. Yustika, Ekonomi kelembagaan, definisi, teori, dan strategi (Bayumedia, Malang, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. North, Institutional change and economic performance (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. North, The new institutional economics and third world development (Roetledge, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Witte, Institutional economics as seen by an institutional economist (Institutional Economics, Vermont, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Yeager, Institutions, transition economies, and economic development (Political Economy of Global Interdependence, Oxford, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pejovich, Economic analysis of institutions and systems (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hodgson, J. of Economics Issues 40, 1 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Hodgson, The evaluation of institutional economics: agency, struture and Darwinism in American institutionalism (Routledg, London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Manig, Socio-economic studies on rural development (Alano, Aachen, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shahabadkar, S.S. Hebabal, S. Prashant, Int. J. of Industrial Eng. & Production Res. 23, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.