MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- M. Masrilayanti, L. Weekes, Proc. of the Sixth Int. IABMAS Conf. 2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Alexander, Computers & Structures 86, 1 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Adanur, A.C. Altunisik, K. Soyluk, A. Bayraktar, A.A. Dumanoglu, Case Studies in Structural Eng. 5 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karmakar, S. Ray-Chaudhuri, M. Shinozuka, Soil Dyn. and Earthq. Eng. 42 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Su, S. Dong, S. Kato, J. of Construction and Steel Res. 63, 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Papadopoulos, A.G. Sextos, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Eng. 113 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajasekaran, Structural dynamics of earthquake engineering: Theory and application using Mathematics and Matlab (CRC Press, Florida, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Chopra, Dynamics of structures: Theory and applications to earthquake engineering (Pearson/Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.