MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- V.H. Adriaan, L. Pintelon, Omega 42, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Austroads, Bridge management using performance model (Austroads, Sydney, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Dabous, A decision support methodology for rehabilitation management of concrete bridges (Thesis, Concordia University, Montréal, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gattulli, L. Chiaramonte, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastr. Eng. 20, 2 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hasan, S. Setunge, W. David, Y.C. Koay, Int. J. of Eng. and Tech. 7, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jacques, J. Mohammadi, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastr. Eng. 12, 6 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y Ming, J. Liu, M.S.T. Elhag, Computers and Industr. Eng. 54, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nukul, B.H.W. Hadikusumo, J. of Construction in Dev. Countries 15, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Austroads. Bridge management system state of the art (Austroads, Sydney, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Wang, J. Liu, T.M.S. Elhag, Computers and Industr. Eng. 54, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Walia, H.K. Vinayak, R. Parti, Int. J. of Scientific & Eng. Res. 5, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.