MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation. Confined masonry. Available at: https://logementquartierhaiti.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/confined-masonry-trainingpakistan.pdf (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Jain, S. Brzev, L.K. Bhargava, D. Basu, I. Ghosh, D.C. Rai, K.V. Ghaisas, Confined masonry for residential construction (NITG, Gandhinagar, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Brzev, Earthquake-resistant confined masonry construction (NICEE, Kanpur, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Bachroni, J. Permukiman 8, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- NTCM, Complementary technical standards for design and construction of masonry structures (Spanish) (Building Regulations for the Federal District, Official Gazette of the Department of the Federal District, Mexico, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- ACI, Building code requirements for masonry structures ACI 530-02 (American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hill, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- INN, Confined masonry-requirements for design and calculation (Spanish) (National Standard Institute, Cile, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- CSI, Analysis reference manuals for SAP2000, ETABS, SAFE and CSiBridge, (Computer and Structures Inc, Berkeley, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dorji, D.P. Thambiratnam, The Open Con. and Build. Tech. J. 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ACI, Building code requirements for structural concrete ACI 318M-11 (American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hill, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Agarwal, M. Shrikhande, Earthquake resistant design of structure (PHI Learning Private Ltd, New Delhi, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE, Minimum design loads for buildings and others structures ASCE/SEI 7-10 (American Society of Civil Engineering, Virginia, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Pusat Litbang Perumahan dan Permukiman Kementerian PUPR, Desain Spektra Indonesia. Available at: http://puskim.pu.go.id/Aplikasi/desain_spektra_indonesia_2011/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.